September 12, 2020 - RASC September¬†Meeting
In lieu of a face-to-face meeting, we will now be hosting Members' Meetings using Zoom. You do not require a Zoom account to join in but you are required to register for this webinar. Halifax Centre Members will be given priority for registration. The webinar is limited to 100¬†registrants - first come, first served. The panellists' presentations¬†are being recorded and will¬†become accessible¬†via¬†a link on this¬†website.
When: September 12, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM Atlantic¬†
Topic: Halifax Centre - Members Meeting
- Paul Heath -¬†Food for the Soul
- Dave Chapman will present the¬†What's up?
- Wayne Harasimovitch will provide insights on¬†books from our collection
- Judy Black will give news from the Board and national RASC
- The Observer's Handbook segment¬†"Solar Observing"¬†will be presented by David Hoskin
Special Guest: Nicole Mortillaro¬†
Details of the special presentation and how to be part of the webinar will be publicized in later August. ¬†
March 22, 2020: Due to COVID-19, all future face-to-face meetings of ¬†the Board of Directors and Members' Meetings are cancelled.¬†Members will be notified¬†when and how future¬†meetings of Halifax Centre resume.
St. Marys University,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
B3H 3C3 ¬† ¬† Campus Map
We frequently continue our get-together with supper at a local restaurant after the meeting. Come and join us!