April 1, 2020 - RASC April¬†Meeting
In lieu of a face-to-face meeting, we will now be hosting Members' Meetings using Zoom. You do not require a Zoom account to join in but you are required to register for this webinar. The webinar is limited to 100¬†registrants - first come, first served. The panellists' presentations¬†are being recorded and will¬†become accessible¬†via¬†a link on this¬†website.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Apr 4, 2020 01:00 PM Halifax
Topic: Halifax Centre - Members Meeting - Judy Black
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Special Presentations for this Members' Meeting include:
- Paul Heath -¬†Food for the Soul and a youth activity on how to make the Sun and stars
- Dave Chapman will present the¬†What's up?
- Judy Black will give news from the Board and national RASC
- Wayne Harasimovitch will provide a brief Librarian's report
- Pat Kelly will provide a segment from the Observer's Handbook
- Blair MacDonald and Jerry Black will present Part 2 of their Anatomy of an Imaging System: What Toys do you Need?
- Special Presentation: Paul Gray about Variable Stars:¬†How to Observe &¬†Report Them
Come join in! Register today!
March 22, 2020: Due to COVID-19, all future face-to-face meetings of ¬†the Board of Directors and Members' Meetings are cancelled.¬†Members will be notified¬†when and how future¬†meetings of Halifax Centre resume.
St. Marys University,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
B3H 3C3 ¬† ¬† Campus Map
We frequently continue our get-together with supper at a local restaurant after the meeting. Come and join us!