December 5, 2020 - RASC December Meeting & AGM (Members only)
In lieu of a face-to-face meeting, we will now be hosting Members' Meetings using Zoom. You do not require a Zoom account to join in but you are required to register for this meeting. Halifax Centre Members will be given priority for registration. The meeting¬†is limited to 100¬†registrants - first come, first served. The¬†meetings¬†are being recorded and will¬†become accessible¬†via¬†a link on this¬†website.
To allow for online voting, only Members and invited special guests will be sent an invitation to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) via our Centre's Announce List. A link to the Zoom meeting will not be provided¬†to¬†the public or RASC members from other Centres. The agenda for both the AGM and Members' meetings will be circulated prior to the meeting.
When: December 5, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM Atlantic¬†
Topic: Halifax Centre - AGM ¬†& Members Meeting¬†
Annual General Meeting
- Board Executive Reports¬†& Auditor
- Appointed Position &¬†Committee Reports
- Call for Nominations & Election of the Board of Directors.¬†The slate of nominations to the Board will be provided 10 days before the AGM; additional nominations can be made at the AGM.
- Members' Photo Montage
- Special Presentation:¬†Paul Gray¬†
- Paul Heath -¬†Food for the Soul¬†
- Judy Black - News from the Board
- Dave Chapman will present the¬†What's up in December?
- Astro-Chat. Following the Members' Meeting, there will be 60¬†minutes in which members can stay online for¬†social time. An opportunity to catch up with each other, ask questions, etc. This is informal and this portion of the meeting will not be recorded.
¬†Heads Up! 2021 Meeting Dates
Members' Meetings are usually held on the first Saturday of the month, unless it falls on a holiday weekend.
- January 9
- February 6
- March 6
- April 3
- May 1
- June 5
- September 11
- October 2
- November 6
- December 4 (+ AGM)
¬†How Lunar Impact Craters are Formed (Paul Heath)